Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two months in.

Well friends, here I am, two months later. I've completed two 4-week sessions with Camp Gladiator. I am feeling the effects of getting back to active - running the full time/distance, building more strength, and the big win: shrinking out of my clothes. I don't quite see it yet, but my friends do - and that too is a huge win. There's always more work to be done, but I'm happy thus far!

My 3rd camp started this week, with my first attendance last night instead of Monday. This week is absolutely brutal on my calendar, so I will sneak in ways to work out here and there. I have not been doing the best job of eating well, I will admit it. I am very conscious of my portions, and am still eating smaller meals throughout the day. With the dental issues that started a while ago, my meals are off. My biggest focus as far as food intake goes is to ensure I have adequate fuel for workouts so I don't crash/bonk. Beyond that, mostly healthy and small portions.

Things have been so hectic getting packed and moved, and then having the Farm (special group of people in my life) in for Moto GP, I've had nothing remotely near "normal". Don't misunderstand - I wouldn't have it any other way :) I love my Farm time, and miss my peoples tremendously!!! I am hoping to get to a mostly-healthy food routine within a few weeks. There's still so much to do at the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment