Wednesday, May 9, 2012

P90X Day 2 recap, looking into Day 3

Yesterday was day 2 of our 90 day adventure. Day 2 of the Lean path calls for Cardio X. Holy cannoli. Good times though, we finished the workout!  Had to pause a few times to recover before moving on, as well as pause a couple times to ensure we had the sequence of moves down. My sucky little temporary heart rate monitor said I burned like 460some calories. It only has setting entries for my age and sex, doesn't know weight, height, etc, so I took it with a lump of salt. MyFitnessPal thinks it was closer to 650cal expenditure, which I am more apt to believe.

As far as food intake, I was just over 1700cal yesterday, and that felt pretty OK. I wish we could exercise earlier so I'm not having dinner at 9:30-10pm :( it's not great for the metabolism, and I just plain don't like eating that late. Might have to see about switching up the schedule after we get through this first week. I like the fact that Jason and I can push each other and assist through the exercises, but he is definitely a night person, and I am not.

Tonight! Upcoming and amazing .... Shoulders & Arms, followed by Ab Ripper!  Oh ... my ....

I hope Jason gets home early so we can start early.

No comments:

Post a Comment