Monday, June 4, 2012

4 weeks down!

So here we are, at the start of week 5. It's so bizarre, our workouts are in the evenings, so it's like "free" time during the day.

We completed the first four weeks of P90X, and neither killed ourselves or anyone else. We did a little bit of "celebrating" this weekend, with some wine and some homemade pork tenderloin raviolis. Not completely great, but not a complete bender! It was a great weekend. I think we could have scaled our portions back a little bit, but I wasn't miserable from it - thank goodness.

Going into week 5, we will have photos and measurements tonight before core synergistics. I'm excited to get back to our "normal" routine of workouts, though I think we are "losing" shoulders/arms for the next 3 weeks. I did like that workout, and will likely sneak it in here and there - I would love to have some nice arms, even if they're not super beefy. I am not seeing much difference in weight, but am feeling a bit of change in the fit of my clothes - one step at a time!

The meals are much easier now than they were ... though we're still not doing a ton of cooking on the weekend to prepare for the week. I'm cooking up a lot of chicken oo ies tonight that should get us through a couple days, and we have leftover pork tenderloin from this weekend as well for salads and whatnot. Just add veggies and a hearty grain!

Keeping up with Shakeology for breakfast, usually with half a banana and a tbsp of natural almond butter. My blender tried to kill me last week, new one was acquired yesterday, and broken in this morning. It's not the world's best thing, but it'll work for a while :) Having two people in the house going through it, does make a huge difference. Going to have to figure out a plan for that!

More to come, at some point ....


No comments:

Post a Comment