Monday, June 18, 2012

6 weeks down!

The tragedy of all tragedies has occurred: we are out of Shakeology!! My normal auto-ship will go out this Thursday. BUT .... my impatient ass ordered more today anyway. It should be here probably Thursday, I'm guessing. In the meantime, I picked up some Muscle Milk protein mix at the grocery store ... it is SO not the same. Less flavor, less goodies ... lower carbs, but meh overall. It is better with milk than water, but is still lacking and watery in general.

Now, onto the workout part. We've completed 6 weeks of workouts, meaning this is our last "normal" week of phase 2 before the off-week. I can't say I will be sorry to see Chest/Shoulders/Triceps leave the normal repertoire .... all the pushups are really hard on my wrist. Which reminds me, I want to get stands this week to at least make the last bit of it easier. I'm also assuming there will be some pushups/chest/upperbody workout in phase 3 of P90X, which will help me to justify the purchase haha.

Results, you ask? am I seeing them?  Well sorta. I've managed to "regress" in my eating, down to ~1300-1400 cal/day, but I'm not feeling hungry at any point. I've dropped 5lbs overall since starting, and am seeing more of a difference in how clothes are fitting, especially around my waistline. We didn't do measurements on day 28 as we were supposed to ... I think I'll take some before we go on our vacation whirlwind at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment