Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday - day 30

So it seems our weekend foodie-adventures caught up with us yesterday. We were not as cautious with our portions, and it was all we could do yesterday to "feel" sated. Nonetheless, workout prevailed. I cooked up several chicken breasts, so hopefully this week will be relatively easy. There's also a pork tenderloin that needs to be cooked up, but I don't know that I will get to it today. Guess I can find things to do with it today, so I can cook it up tomorrow. By the way, shredded pork tenderloin nuked and on a salad is delicious!! (that was lunch yesterday)

Tonight's workout - cardio! Sure wish my joints didn't feel like they were giving out on me. Jumping jacks, running in place, anything with pounding on the knees is a no-go. Modify, modify, modify. *sigh* Speaking of modifications, I'm slowly getting better on my pushup type modifications. Downward dog is still a bit of a debacle, because of the angle between the ground and my arms. Using my chintzy little 2lb weights as handles is helping me. Now I have to remember to rotate my hands in, so my fingers point forward, instead of having my wrists face each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment