Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dammit. Behind the ball.

Starting with the positive:
Breakfast.
Holy SMOKES. As I texted Gretchen this morning, I am now in love with Shakeology. Yesterday was good, but not overwhelming.  This morning's recipe:
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp honey
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
~10 ice cubes

YUM!!!

So many of the recipes provided with the shake mix are "mix with water" ... and I'm skeptical that a water-mix is a sufficient meal replacement shake. Who knows, I could be wrong. But anyway... I love the recipe from today, and will be experimenting going forward. More to come!

Lunch.
The penultimate frozen delight was my lunch. In an effort to stave off the hungries that typically occur an hour later, I had a hard boiled egg after I finished lunch. Doing pretty OK so far.

ALSO. I am tracking food intake on MyFitnessPal. I need to get the app reinstalled on my retarded phone, but for now I'm using the web app, and am doing pretty ok. I went "over" by about 300cal yesterday, for a total of ~1500 calories for the day.

Now for the not-so-great:
Yesterday .... no exercise time, no before pictures. Oh, and I still need a damn clothing tape measure for before measurements. But wait ... no truck. May get out on the bike when work "ends" today, or have the boyfriend go with me after he gets home.

Frickin work is ruining my schedule. Eating at my desk, working through what should be my lunch break. Just a couple more days and these deadlines should be satisfied. *sigh* I hate being behind the ball, already.

1 comment: