Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday!!

I'm always excited for Fridays. They signal a few remaining hours of mediocrity until the weekend. Today is especially awesome, as it is the last day of the testing that I have been working on for 3+ weeks, testing which has kept me in my office till 10 or 11 at night. Not cool /gru.

7:53am - Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your breakfast!! Ok, well shake MY breakfast. Unsweetened almond milk this time - I've apparently been buying "sweetened".

10:08am - snack time. cauliflower bitesized pieces with a little aioli

Catching up on Wednesday - the rest of Friday went downhill. I had a reasonable lunch, I had an apple for a snack. Then work FINALLY wrapped up at 3:15pm and we headed to Chuy's for long overdue meximarts on the patio. And chips and crack sauce. And pancho nachos.

Got home around 7, enjoyed some more time outside with a book. Passed out on the sofa around 7:30pm, woke up for an hour or so around 10:30pm to sign some papers, then I was back out. Cold. Slept through till about 8am Saturday. It was glorious.

new post coming for the rest of my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment