Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday!

YAY shake for breakfast!! I miss shakeology when I don't have it, even for a day. I can feel the difference in my digestion, and how I feel.

Got a bit of a late start on foods today, I didn't make my shake till about 9:50am - BAD!!! Threw it in the blender with some unsweetened almond milk and random frozen fruit (it's a mixed bag, and most pieces are covered in ice crystals).

I'm going to remake my lunch from yesterday here in a couple hours - fajita steak meat into phase 1 soup broth & veggies. There isn't any stew meat left in it, and veggies are limited, but it is still delicious. And besides! We need to clean out the fridge :)

12:00pm - snack! apple + reduced fat cheese

2:30pm - steak fajita meat + phase 1 soup broth

No comments:

Post a Comment