Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, Monday ....

8:24am - OMG starving. time for breakfast. Almond milk + shakeology. and tea. I made iced tea for some caffeine. slightly less messy than the french press for coffee.

10:34am - snack time. hello apple! braeburn is the flavor today - the fujis did not look good at the last store outing.

12:30pm - lunch. 2 eggs, scrambled, with about 2oz of leftover steak. little bit of feta added, bad idea though - I didn't use my "normal" brand, and it had a really not-great mouth feel. I had to pick it out :(

3:11pm - snack time, I think. my tummy is a little off today. I'm having a wedge of Laughing Cow Sundried Tomato and Mozzarella, with a half-serving of Wheat Thins (8 crackers). This works out to about 130 cal if I remember correctly from MyFitnessPal. Not terrible.

4:48pm - I have a desire to snack, but i'm not hungry. I think my mouth is bored. I've tried gum, but it's not working for me. Maybe i'll have some water.

7:15pm - snack is a bloody mary

9:15pm - dinner. small chicken breast baked in italian seasoning, brussels sprouts on the side. SO SALTY. omg. i'm going to have to drink another liter tonight to offset all the salt. good flavor, but holy balls too much salt. if I can finish my food, i'm done for the night. and it may be leftovers. because .... stuft.

No comments:

Post a Comment