Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Not-Monday

8:14am - coffee. I woke up at midnight-30 coughing up a storm, so I stumbled downstairs and popped a benadryl. Made it a challenge to get up at 630 like I wanted to. It's going to be a long day

8:20am - shake made, ready to consume. random observation... boyfriend has been talking about going gluten-free. I had wheat thins as part of a snack yesterday, and had some ill aftereffects... if I do everything else from yesterday the same except the wheat thins, would I avoid the aftereffects? I love the hell out of wheat thins. but if our bodies are not primed to process wheat/gluten efficiently, then perhaps it is best to not-to (channeling a little Mater this morning)

10:40am - snack. apple + aged white cheddar. why is this so delicious!!

1:08pm - starting to think about being hungry.

1:24pm - lunch. 2 eggs scrambled, with ~2oz steak. little bit of feta.

4:00pm - There was about 1.5oz of leftover chicken from last night, I had it for "snack" with a little bit of garlic aioli.

6:45pm - had a little bit of guac, maybe 2 tbsp, for another snack (second snack?).  Soup will likely be dinner around 8-830pm.

8:35pm - last bowl of Phase 1 Soup. More broth than anything, but it was just the right amount of food. I wasn't super hungry.

Water to finish off the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment