Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday

8:40am - shake time!! I've come to decide that this is my favorite time of day. I've also come to decide that I am a lazy bitch who prefers her shaker cup to the blended delights. It works out though, since I'd throw more ingredients in if I used the blender, which would be more calories that I don't necessarily need.

12:30pm - lunch. soup & salad at olive garden. since I didn't have my morning snack, I perhaps had a little more than I normally would. But it still wasn't bad, at all. one bowl of pasta fagiole (however the hell it is spelled), and most of one bowl of salad (they were TINY today).

Rebuilding on Thursday -

~4pm - apple + cheese for snack.

8:45pm - small chicken breast for dinner, with some garlic aioli

work is making me a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment