Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friday's Eve

8:30am - breakfast today was the rest of the steak, and 2 eggs, all scrambled together

12:00pm - didn't even realize I missed snack. still not starving, so I will wait to eat.

1:00pm - NOW I want some foods. Apple + cheese it is. next snack / small meal will be a shake. I am so accustomed to having the shake-goodies in my system, that I can feel my belly gurgling as if saying "seriously chick? where's the goods?"

3:18pm - snack time. SHAKE!! Btw - this is the end of my FIRST bag of shakeology. 2nd is already in teh pantry :D there was a little left in the bottom of bag 1, so I just opened bag 2 and dumped it in! No point in being wasteful.

7:40pm - getting hungry, dinner not yet started. grabbed a handful of bite-sized cauliflower pieces to munch on. seems to have helped. and HOLY CROW. I apparently decided I was thirsty,  I've downed 2+ liters of water since 5pm. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment