Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wrapped up in the real world

It is so ridiculously easy for me to blog during the week, I'm right here at my computer for almost all of my meals (well, especially the last three weeks of overtime-hell for work). After being bogged down for so long, I refused to enter my office all weekend. I got out in the real world.

Saturday morning was eggs and potatoes and ham all scrambled together for breakfast, since we were going for a bicycle ride (woot!). Met up with some friends at Walnut Creek for a ride at 11, it was cut "short" due to one of the guys having a kidney stone come along. He'd originally planned a 12 mile route for us, and we finished with around 5.75 miles under our belts, I believe - I'll have to check my mapping program to confirm. We usually do 6.5miles or so, but Sam took us on some new paths with some SERIOUS climbs! The mapping program rated my ride about 1000cal. We had a couple of extended stops in the ride as well, good recovery zones. Saturday afternoon we chilled out, then went out for (more) mexican food and patio time for dinner.

Sunday .... Easter. Shake for breakfast, relaxed a bit, then Jason put on a ham and various other components of a boiled dinner. Fam + friends came over around 1, had lunch, chilled for a while chatting and whatnot, they left around 6. Made our spaghetti squash bake for a later dinner, watched some Game of Thrones and GCB, then called it a day.

Monday - relatively nondescript. Eggs + ham for breakfast, shake for lunch, apple for snack. Made soup (low carb) with the ham stock from Sunday.

Tuesday - also nondescript. Eggs + ham for breakfast, shake + banana for lunch, apple for snack. Leftover soup for dinner.

Wednesday - eggs + ham for breakfast (9am). apple for snack (11:30am).  delicious apple too!!! nice and firm, very juicy. then I caved and had a Lean Cuisine pizza for lunch (2:15pm). PROCESSED FOOD!!! Sheesh. I've been craving all sorts of "bad" things today. it's time to start giving the child some of this chocolate, so it won't be in the house!! I have NOT, for the record, had any chocolate today. But don't think it's not looking at me. Because it is. I did pick up more almonds at the store, as well as some carrots and mozzarella to do some "different" snacks. It is now 3:44 and I am starting to consider a small snack. I am behind on water today, I've only had a liter.

Also! Breaking News!! I signed up today to be an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. Jason was talking last night about doing P90x together, after we return from Vegas, and I've been talking with the Amazing Gretchen about becoming a coach mostly for the discount on Shakeology... but hey! Now I can get the coach pricing for P90X as well!  Can't wait to have less of me!!

4:00pm - snack of 15 almonds

6:30pm - two FRS healthy energy chews, and off to the hike&bike trail!  9 miles in 52 minutes. Not our best time, but it was a nice workout.

10:00pm - phase 1 soup for dinner, one bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment