Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 2 schedule

I've decided that creating ONE blog entry and updating it throughout the day is easier than writing my times and consumptions down on a piece of paper, with any hopes of keeping it handy. Here we go again!!

8:13am - green tea #1

9:23am - shake #1 (breakfast)

11:33am - half a banana (snack #1) - I am "allowed" to have the whole banana, but want to try half and see how that does for me. I haven't had as many "OMG WHY AREN'T YOU EATING" moments as yesterday, so far.

12:28pm - other half of banana (i'm still counting this as snack #1)

1:50pm - time for shake #2 (lunch)

3:40pm - time to make tea #2!
and holy smokes - I'd gotten behind on my water intake, but now i'm starting liter #3... wheeeeee!

5:40pm - shake #3 (snack #2) almost snuck past me!! Dinner will be a little later now, but that's alright!

7:45pm - dinner! salad with tomatoes, cauliflower, avocado, and 2 small artichoke heart halves.

nom freaking nom. i'm so full.

MORE WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment