Friday, March 23, 2012

"The Real World" - day 1

I'm having coffee, dammit.

3 solid days without caffeine was plenty. I staved off a caffeine headache yesterday/last night.

breakfast at 8:30am, shakeology with almond milk, almond butter, fresh banana, and a little ice to cool it down. DELICIOUS.

Oh, and I totally put cream in my coffee.

just a little bit.

PS - It may be the banana ... but I love the slightly-gelatinous texture that my shake has this morning. It's doing its own shake-shake!!

/i'm really not delirious, i promise

PPS - NO MORE banana in shake. HOLY CROW I AM FULL. Ridiculously full. Like, I should've stopped halfway through and had the rest for my midmorning snack.

10:55am - I am having a couple bites of cheese for my mid-morning snack, since I essentially already had those calories.

1:42pm - need to eat lunch. it is past time.

2:30pm - finally ate lunch. mean cuisine, 300cal. will have some tea in about an hour or so.

4:05pm - brewing up some mate vana iced tea. Did you know .... matevana tea has a bit of a natural appetite suppressant?

6:00pm - need a snack! couple hrs behind. having a FEW carrots with boursin. I'm weak, i know. but carrots make me eat the boursin slower than if I was using wheat thins!

dinner was around 8:30pm - jason wanted chinese, so we got delivery. I ate about a quarter to a third of what they brought for me (shrimp + cashews + veggies in brown sauce, and some fried rice). I didn't feel "full" at the end of the meal, but I didn't eat anymore. after about 20 minutes, all the rice expanded and i was STUFFED.


No comments:

Post a Comment