Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday

Dark skies made it challenging to get out of bed this morning.

7:23am - made coffee. Bad, I know. I DID cut back on the cream that went into my coffee.

8:55am - holy shitsnacks, I forgot I need breakfast. Threw together a shake in the blender with 1 C almond milk, 1 scoop Shakeology, and half a banana.  YUM!

10:52am - officially creating the daily blog post. I'm behind on my water consumption. Coffee and shake have been my morning liquids.

12:13pm - need a teeny snack, have to get test scripts reviewed before I feel OK with a lunch break :( - 2 cheese cubes.

3:04pm - back to back meetings along with doc review have kept me from lunch. and now i'm waiting on GD realtors. who were going to be here at 3pm. and another set at 3:45. Guess i'll shake up a shake for lunch. salad with albacore tuna sounded so good though :(

5:30pm - apple with a couple oz of cheese for snack. water.

10:00pm - holy crap I didn't have dinner!! small bowl of "phase 1 stew" for dinner, then water and stayed up till about 11:30 to ensure better digestion than going straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment