Thursday, March 22, 2012

Start of Day 3

I couldn't finish my salad last night. It was so delicious and tasty, I just couldn't do it.

My stomach doesn't feel as ... awkward? as it did yesterday, I take that for a good sign. I've already started on my water for the day, which is a habit I intend to keep even past today - the LAST day of the cleanse / kickstart. What's even better, I still have plenty of salad fixins, so I can continue to have tasty and delicious salads! At least for a couple days, haha.

I'll create a separate post for my schedule today. I'm not sure what, if anything, I will do with the schedule data, but it does help me to remember to consume everything I am supposed to consume, and helps me to figure out "just another 45min!" if it's getting near hungry-time according to my body. Yesterday WAS easier than Tuesday. To hear Gretchen, today is the worst, especially in the afternoon. She thinks I will be cursing her. I don't really see it lol.

LOVE YOU GMONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment