Monday, March 26, 2012

See, what happened was ...

We had fajitas last night.

Lots.

Of delicious wonderful fajitas.

and rice :(

8:37am - I am absolutely starving this morning. Time for a shake! And I believe I'm going to go with coffee as a base this morning, to make a mocha :) I hope this turns out as well as I think it will LOL

10:45am - snack time! Half an avocado, and half a tomato. Why? because i'm out of apples and my bananas are frozen LOL Poor planning on my part. They were tasty fruits though :)

12:00pm - I'm delaying lunch till at least 12:30... hopefully. My tummy thinks it is hungry. I am trying to convince it otherwise. Holy crap, i'm behind on water intake!!! Chug chug chug ...

1:04pm - chicken fajita meat in a soft taco for lunch. Which begs the question ... at what point do fajita and soft taco cross?  And are soft tacos really just small burritos?

6:04pm - crap! I completely spaced out on afternoon snack!! I'll throw some yogurt at my belly, then have dinner around 730 or 8. (and by "throw some yogurt at my belly" I mean "eat some yogurt")

7:12pm - yogurt isn't sticking around very well.

7:30pm - lunch meal all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment