Friday, March 30, 2012

Yay Friday!!

8:00am - TEA. superfruit unity green tea to start this day.

9:00am - shake time! Breakfast of champions. I actually missed having my shake yesterday. Today we mixed with almond milk (8oz), and a couple ice cubes in the shaker cup. easy peasy, people are coming to look at the house today, and i don't want to deal with the blender. I've had enough fun dealing with trash / recycling / dishes this morning. Not to mention makeup and "real" clothes!! *shock and horror*

12:00pm - made a yoga margarita. YUM. 1 liter water, juice from 1 lime, 1 tsp salt. I used kosher salt from Penzey's.

1:00pm - i'm a bad human today. I regret it already. potstickers for lunch. my guts are already bubbling and growling lol. girls night tonight ... with baked ziti.

Posting Sunday - rebuilding Friday. I'm pretty sure I had an apple + cheese for an afternoon snack.  Dinner ended up being snacky-foods: prosciutto, manchego, crackers, mozzarella, and CHIPOTLE PESTO.  holy freaking I can't even describe how delicious it is. HEB carries it, kinda by the deli counter / cheeses depending on the store.

I did have about a liter of water while snacking at Megan's tonight, one small consolation prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment