Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday

Today began with a bang. I had a 9am dr appointment, so I thought I'd go simple and just shake my breakfast up with some water and a couple ice cubes. Shaker cup was in the actively-running dishwasher. Dammit. Really didn't want to get out the blender and make more shake than I needed (plan b). Plan C was scrambled eggs. All forks, in the dishwasher. Cool no problem, I've got plastic.

Cracked my eggs and scrambled them up with some Fox Point seasoning, then diced a little bit of ham and put it in the little skillet. Added some feta when the eggs were almost done, and voila! Delicious.

That was at 8:00am.

It is now 11:30 and I am still paying for the feta, lol. I love feta more than it loves me. It loves me better if I've been eating it somewhat regularly. C'est la vie.

Got through dr appointment and back to the house in time for snack!! I had a hardboiled egg, because it sounded like a good idea. That was about 10:45am. I'm hungry already :(

I liked this schedule so much better when my food was planned out for me!!

Oh. One more thing. I've gained 18lbs since 8/2010. That's gotta go. End of story.

11:49am - energy is waning.

12:30pm - lunch! blended up 8oz almond milk + 1 scoop shakeology + half a banana to the tune of about 280cal (estimating 50cal for the half-banana)

12:40pm - shake has an extra vitamin-y aftertaste today. blech.

1:36pm - so full.

3:15pm - starting to consider a snack, maybe in the next 45min or so.

3:35pm - sliced Fuji apple, with a little bit of aged cheddar to compliment the flavors

8:50pm - hard boiled egg. Dinner / soup is on the stove. Small bowl of that, and I should be done for the night.

10:00pm - small bowl of "Phase 1 Stew" and I'm done for the night! It was delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment