Sunday, March 25, 2012

First real-world Sunday

Been awake about an hour, decided to shake up some Shakeology with almond milk this morning for breakfast, alongside my coffee. Now I just have to drink it lol.

It'll be an interesting day - we are going for a mountainbike ride around 1, so I need to have breakfast now, a bit of a snack around 1130, then I will carb-up for the ride at 1.

Oh - and I hate the scale. this morning it said i basically gained 5lbs yesterday. I know I didn't eat that much food! GRR!

3/28 oooooooops totally forgot to come back here for updates!!

Rebuilding Sunday -
12:00pm had a brisket sammich to pre-carb for the ride

1:05pm had a bottle of HEED, which is a simple carb mixture to give my body something to burn going into the ride

1:30pm - HIT THE TRAILS. Ride ended up being about 6.5 miles, in about 1hr 45min. Lots of cardio rest breaks, because I'm apparently out of shake LOL

3:45pm - meximart from Chuys. Crack sauce + chips. half order of steak fajitas. the crack sauce and chips were my downfall.

~8pm - chicken fajitas for dinner! pre-marinated cilantro lime chicken, grilled in the back yard. Fixins included sour cream, guac, rice, and shredded cheese

I might've also had a beer or 2.

I was bad on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment