Saturday, March 24, 2012

First real-world Saturday

Woke up around 8:30 today. Scale showed that I'm down almost 7lbs from Monday, woohoo!

9:45am - Breakfast was a chopped brisket/potato/egg taco from Rudy's - we were out running errands.

12:00pm - snack/lunch was the other brisket/potato/egg taco

I was absolutely stuffed, so I didn't eat around 2.

3:30pm rolled around, time for more food! had not quite half of my chinese food leftovers (about 1/3 of the original dish)

6:00pm - time for a snack! Had the hungries. I peeled a hardboiled egg and called it snack :)  dinner should be ready around 7-730.

Doing pretty alright on water, i'm a little behind my consumption during the cleanse, but i'm doing pretty alright. I have discovered that I don't really care a lot for the water-enhancer that I was using, it is raspberry lemonade flavor. that's the first time i've actually dumped a liter of water out. I just really had no desire for the taste!  I made up some raspberry lemon mate' iced tea instead, YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment