Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 3 schedule

I suppose it is time to get started!

8:56am - green tea #1. shake is made, ready for consumption. probably in about 30min.

9:30am - shake #1, breakfast!

11:35am - snack #1, apple - SO SWEET. after being off so many processed foods for the last 2 days, this apple tastes like it is coated in sugar!

oh - and I had a scale-check around 11am, which showed that I'm down 4lbs. this week.

2:30pm - shake #2, lunch

4:00pm - green tea #2

5:20pm - snack #2, banana

7:00pm - dinner: salad with a little bit of diced ham, sauteed onions, black beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, avocado, a little bit of parmesan, and a bit of basil lime dressing. i'm going to be burping onions all night.

Since I didn't finish my salad last night, I made tonight's a bit smaller. I finished it all, and still felt like I might be hungry .... but after sitting for a few minutes, I don't believe that I am. I'm off to have more water, and perhaps some cranberry juice with a touch of vodka and lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment